0/30/70 Degree HD Rigid Sinuscopes with High Quality Optics
The 4 mm / 2.7 mm high-definition (HD) sinuscopes for rigid ENT procedures offer users outstanding image quality, durability, and convenience. The true-color HD lens system provides crystal-clear images throughout the entire endoscopic field.
High Definition Image
The 4 mm HD sinuscopes have been optimized to deliver excellent contrast and high resolution. The true colour HD lens system allows for definition and clarity of finest structures in the entire endoscopic field. This effect is emphasized by the homogenous light distribution.
The three tube construction of telescopes increases the durability. Superior long-term autoclavability in addition to washer/disinfector compatibility contributes to a high mechanical durability..
HD sinuscopes come in a full complement in direction of view as well as traditional and reversed light post options.
- 0 / 30 / 70 Degree Sinuscope
- Dimension :- 4 x 175 mm.
- Adopt high quality stainless steel material
- Endoscope adopts German optic glass,light fiber and light cone
- Degree :- 0 / 30 / 70 Degree
- Sapphire cover for lens,never abrasion
- Endoscope can stand of temperature of 134°C/273° F for sterilization