Combined with a high precision working element designed to reduce friction for a smooth cutting experience, ESC Medicams Resectoscope system provide the latest in innovation for controlled, precise and quick tissue removal. This instrument offers incredible comfort and simple handling.
The rotating double sheath system allows the working element to rotate through 360° without the outer sheath rotating along in the cervical channel. The result is more freedom of movement. In addition, the continous irrigation sheath offers a clear view throughout the procedure.
It can be used for bipolar resection, depending on the user's requirement. resectoscopes also includes the Rotating Continuous Flow Resectoscope, which enhances ease of use by enabling rotation of the working element and telescope to the desired position independently of the sheaths. The result is no rotating components in the urethra and no tangled tubing due to rotating flow ports, making procedures simpler. An ergonomic position is provided for each of your fingers. You will have a better hold of the resectoscope and your gesture will be more accurate.
- Inner rotatable sheath For a greater freedom of movement during the surgery.
- Double sheath system permits 360° rotation and ensures more freedom of movement.
- Reduced Dilatation effort.
- Bipolar PASSIVE Working Element.
- The connectors are compatible with endoscopic equipment from leading manufacturers, including Storz products.
- Sterilization can take place at low temperatures.
- Available in 26fr Sheath.
- Compatible with Storz Type Rigid Endoscopes.
- Supported with 4mm diameter and 300mm length endoscope.
- Logo in the image is only watermark. It is not printed on actual instruments.
Items Included :
- Bipolar Double Stem PASSIVE Working Element
- Inner & Outer Sheath 26fr. (Compatible with 4mm Rigid Endoscopes)
Optional Items at extra cost :
- Bipolar Double Stem Cutting Loop
- Bipolar Double Stem Ball Loop
- TURP Double Stem Bipolar Cable