Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy
Suction - Irrigation Pump
Irrigation + Suction Fluid Management System
The ESC Medicams Hysteroscopy Laparoscopy Pump 1000 is a suction and irrigation pump dedicated to laparoscopic surgeries. The optimum adjustment of pressure and flow parameters allows for effective tissue rinsing and effective aspiration of fluid during laparoscopic procedures.
For saving costs and space, ESC Medicams has developed a multi functional pump. The Pump combines four applications in one unit. The simple handling as well the safety feature for every application complete the design of the pump.
The four fields of application (Laparoscopy, Gynecology, Urology, Arthroscopy) in one unit can be configured individually, appropriate to the needs of the user, and include all specific functions of requirements and safety. Furthermore the easy handling and control of the indication screen allow the surgeon a reliable, simple and safe operation workflow.
The system is equipped with high pressure and fluid capacity for faster and improved visibility in the proven wash mode and more flexibility in application. The intelligent fluid management system controls everything. Short response times if the pressure goes up or down. Automated and prompt pressure reduction if intra-articular pressure is elevated. The height difference can be compensated if the pump is positioned beneath the level of the patient. It then automatically shows the actual intra-articular pressure in the display.
• Minimally invasive technique of transporting fluid to and from a surgical site.
• SELF TEST AUTOMATICALLY on power at 100mmHg, 200mmHg, 300mmHg, 400mmHg.
• Best in class Piezo Pressure Sensor.
• Dedicated Priming Control.
• Fluid flow rate management.
• Fast and more accurate pressure control.
• Large numerical and symbolic display of intra-cavity pressure.
• Disposable tubings D EHP-free.
• Non-Disposable sterilizable tubings.
• Acoustic and visual warning in case of incorrect tubing placement
• Remote control option
• Autonomous suction and irrigation channels
• Irrigation based on the peristaltic pump module
• Suction based on the high quality vacuum pump module
• Predefined suction and irrigation parameters
• Compatibility with various models of laparoscopic suction-irrigation instruments
Flow ………………… 0.01 to 1.0l/min
Pressure …………… 50 to 400 mmHg
Suction ……………. 0.65 bar
Control : …………… Touch screen
• Complies with medical EMC standard
• Class 1 Equipment
• Water Ingress Protection , IPX0 - Ordinary
Equipment Size : 310*120*330 mm.
Weight : 7 Kg
Electrical : Primary: 100-240 VAC , 50/60 Hz,
Power Rating 150 VA , Fuses : Two
Operating Condition : 5-40*C
Relative Humidity : 30-95%
Transportation and Storage : - 20*C to 60*C , 10%-
75% Relative humidity 700-1060 hpa